Saturday, April 17, 2010

Huiyi's

Poem

I would like to tell you
Something I hardly ever do
That I love you
And want to say Thank You

When I was a small child
You held me tightly and smiled
When I throw tantrums and cry
You would giggle and dry my eyes
Since young till now, you have been my guide
Enriching my life in many ways, teaching me how to decide.

You are the Sun in my day
You are the Moon I see far away
You are the one that make troubles be gone
And lend me a shoulder to lean upon
You are the one who cares for me
You are the eyes that help me see
You are the one who knows me best
You are the one who let me
have fun and have a good rest
You are the one who help me dare to dream
And always hear me whenever I scream
You were there when I had a frown
But you turn it upside down
You gave me everything I got and to me it really means a lot
So now,
Thank You for standing by me though thick and thin
Thank You for your perserverance although I didn't win
Thank You for your patience when I kept pushing you away
Thank You for being caring when I didn't need you anyway


There's nothing in this world that I could do to pay you back for all you do
When God gave me to you,
That's the best thing He could ever do.



Picture
















Picture's brief description
This picture is about a daughter writing a letter to her mother telling he how much she love her. It shows her love towards her mother. This is what I want to say to my mother too. (To my mother: ) Thank You for your care and concern, enriching my life in may ways.


-

Done by Yue Hui Yi (19) Class 2E3

2 comments:

  1. your pic is so beautiful. it is a very meaningful drawing!!! nice work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Nice picture! Lyk the description of yr drawing! Very unique and special!

    Zhibin :)

    ReplyDelete