Saturday, April 17, 2010

DENISE EE


POEM




9 months in your womb
has make me close to you
you gave me milk to drink and
gave me food to eat

you are so noble
protects me from any dangers
your undivided care and concern
has touched me since i was born

you gave me the strength to live on,and
gave me the support to lean ,and
you stood with me when i was feeling down
listen to me when i am pouring my woes to you!

I love you mum
you teach me right from wrong,right from wrong
how to differentiate bad from wrong , bad from wrong.

Description of the picture:
The picture depicts that my mother still cares for me even though i am a teenager . Her care and concern for me is unlimited. In addition, this picture also shows that she ensures that i am well taken care of and protects me from any dangers that i faced.
By : Denise Ee (2)

3 comments:

  1. Your poem is so nice and the picture you drew is so cute. The description of the picture is so well done too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Picture!!! And yr poem is really long! That shows thye effort u had put in!

    Zhibin

    ReplyDelete